You are viewing the website for the aac-rerc, which was funded by NIDRR from 2008-2013.
For information on the new RERC on AAC, funded by NIDILRR from 2014-2019, please visit rerc-aac.psu.edu.
AAC-RERC III Website
David McNaughton, Larry Ullman, Kevin Williams will lead activities to develop and maintain the AAC-RERC III website.
Annual Update (May, 2011)
• Provided over 120 articles as downloads from the RERC site
• Top Five Downloads for past year (June, 2010 - May, 2011)
• Language Interventions for Young Children - 1,629 (Light)
• Introduction to AAC for Teachers - 1,366 (Worah, Douglas, McNaughton, Kennedy)
• White Paper on Mobile Devices and Communication Apps - 1,361 (RERC)
• Speech Generating Device Funding for Children - 1,250 (Golinker)
• HeadPointer for iPhone - 812 (Jakobs)
• Created FaceBook page for AAC-RERC
• Created Twitter account for AAC-RERC
• Sent 7 E-Blasts (June, 2010 - May, 2011)