You are viewing the website for the aac-rerc, which was funded by NIDRR from 2008-2013.
For information on the new RERC on AAC, funded by NIDILRR from 2014-2019, please visit rerc-aac.psu.edu.
- Duke University
- Temple University - Institute on Disabilities
- Children's Hospital Boston - Communication Enhancement Center
- Pennsylvania State University - Communication Sciences & Disorders
- State University of New York at Buffalo, Communication and Assistive Device Labo
- InvoTek, Inc.
- University of Nebraska- Lincoln, Barkley Speech and Hearing Clinic
- Augmentative Communication Inc.
- Oregon Health and Science University