You are viewing the website for the aac-rerc, which was funded by NIDRR from 2008-2013.
For information on the new RERC on AAC, funded by NIDILRR from 2014-2019, please visit rerc-aac.psu.edu.
- Alliance for Technology Access
- American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Assistive Technology Industry Association (ATIA)
- Association of Tech Act Projects
- Closing the Gap
- CSUN Center On Disability
- IBM Accessibility Center
- International Society on Augmentative and Alternative Communication (ISAAC)
- Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America
- United States Society for Augmentative and Alternative Communication(USSAAC)