AAC for Aphasia: A Review of Visual Scenes Display Project
Presenter: David R. Beukelman, Ph.D., Karen Hux, Ph.D., Kristy Weissling, MA, CCC, Aimee Dietz, MS, CCC, Miechelle McKelvey, MA, CCC
This presentation will review the research and development activities associated with the Visual Scenes Display (VSD) Project at the University of Nebraska , Lincoln . Specifically:
- The VSD interface will be demonstrated
- The strategies for capturing and entering content for individuals with aphasia who rely on AAC will be discussed
- Examples of VSD setups for specific individuals will be presented
- Intervention outcomes will be reported.
- Support Activities and Materials
Video Link: Click here to view the webcast as Breeze Presentation (Recommended for PCs and Macs)
Technical requirement for Webcasts: Click here for technical information and trouble shooting
Slides and Handouts
Link: Click here to view the slides for this webcast as a PDF file.
Link: Click here to view the handouts for this webcast as a PDF file.
Link: Click here to view a transcript for this webcast as a PDF file.
Link: Click here to download a transcript for this webcast as a TXT file.
Click here for More Information on ASHA CEUs