You are viewing the website for the aac-rerc, which was funded by NIDRR from 2008-2013.
For information on the new RERC on AAC, funded by NIDILRR from 2014-2019, please visit rerc-aac.psu.edu.
How Far We've Come, How Far We've Got to Go: Tales from the Trenches
Michael B. Williams
Click to View the Webcast
• QuickTime movie (large screen, fast connection recommended)
• QuickTime movie (medium screen)
• QuickTime movie (open caption format)
• Quicktime movie (small screen, slow connection)
• Windows Media Player format
Through the medium of historical biography, Michael B. Williams, a long time practitioner of the art of augmented communication, elucidates many of the key social and technological issues in AAC today.
Slides - PDF format. (16KB)
Handouts - PDF format. (16KB)
Transcript - PDF format. (36KB)
Transcript - text format. (24KB)